Information We Collect
We collect both personally identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information when you visit our site. Personally identifiable information includes your name, email address, and any other information you provide to us voluntarily. Non-personally identifiable information includes your IP address, browser type, and operating system.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect from you to improve our site and provide you with a better user experience. We may also use your information to:
- Send you newsletters or other communications that you have subscribed to
- Respond to your comments or inquiries
- Analyze site traffic and user behavior
- Protect the security of our site and our users
- We will never sell or share your information with third parties without your explicit consent, except as required by law or as necessary to fulfill our contractual obligations to you.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
We take the security of your information seriously and have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect it against unauthorized access, disclosure, or loss. We regularly review our security practices and update them as necessary to ensure the highest level of protection.
You have the right to access, update, and delete your personal information at any time. You may also opt out of receiving communications from us or withdraw your consent to our use of your information.
Last updated: 19 May 2023