How to Schedule a YouTube Video
Are you scheduling your YouTube videos properly? OK now you have created lots of videos and it may be tempting for you to upload them all at once. Is it a good idea? No, don’t do that. It will be a big mistake and will make your whole YouTube campaign ineffective especially when the videos are in a sequence.
The best thing to do is to schedule your videos either once a week or every few days so that you have a regular upload on your YouTube channel. Now you may not want to sit around each time to post the videos individually.
You must be wondering if it´s possible to automate this whole process and schedule your YouTube videos.
Well, the good news is that it is possible to schedule your uploads with YouTube´s scheduling feature. This feature has been around for a while but not everybody is using it.
Here is the step-by-step process to show you how it´s done:
- Step 1: Go to your YouTube Channel and click “Upload” at the top.
- Step 2: When you go to the upload area select “Schedule” from the drop-down.
- Step 3: Select your video to be uploaded.
- Step 4: While your video is being uploaded, you can have a look at the right side of the screen, you can select “date” and “time” to be set as per your preference.
- Step 5: Just make sure that you have placed your title, description, tags, and custom thumbnail and added a message to be shared with your subscribers.
- Step 6: When you are done, click on “Publish”. Your video will be automatically published on the date and time you set.
You can follow the same process and schedule postings for all your videos.